You may choose to give us personal information directly when you interact with our website, including your first and last name, email address, phone number, social media account information, and contact preference. The information we collect depends on interactions with Quadrant and the choices you make, such as:
• Newsletter and Blog subscription;
• Submitting job applications;
• Request customer services;
• Request marketing communication and preferences.
Quadrant also collects information automatically through third-party providers (known as cookies) when you visit our website. The information we collect may include such details as your device identifiers, time and location, browser type and version, IP address, subscription information.
Quadrant technology uses the collected personal information to improve user service and interactive experience. The purpose of use includes the following:
• Analyzing and managing websites content, improve user experience, product, web designs, and services;
• Administering and processing job applications;
• Delivering and managing relevant blog contents, newsletters, and other communications;
• Solve customer service request upon individual’s request, provide support and communicate with customers;
• Sending important notices to the customer such as changes of terms, conditions, and policies;
• Analyzing and managing marketing research and customer satisfaction;
• Monitoring and protecting business and legal interests.
You can choose to modify your preferences at any time, and you can always contact Quadrant technology using the "contact us" section below.